COVID-19 Safety Measures
To Our Customers:
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by the COVID-19. As our own community, and those around the world, are struggling with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local health officials. We know you rely on us when emergencies happen and as always, we want to be here for you. While the risk is presently low for a majority of people, we have taken increased steps to ensure we can continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our employees.
Enhanced Technician Protocol and Safety Measures
- Frasier’s Technicians use one-time-use, disposable shoe covers and gloves, and are taking precautions to clean tools and equipment.
- Technicians, as well as our office staff, have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes and on CDC’s recommendations for how we interact with one another.
- Our employees are closely monitoring their own health. To date, there have been no reported cases of an employee exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they have been in contact with.
- If we don’t shake your hand, we mean no offense. We just want to minimize the spread of germs to keep everyone healthy.
Your Home Hygiene
Home hygiene is always a top priority and especially when germs are likely to spread. It’s important to follow advice from the local health authorities and maintain a good airflow in your home. You can practice good home hygiene by:
- Disinfecting and cleaning surfaces frequently.
- Ensuring your home’s vents and filters are clean – central heating and cooling system ventilate the air in our homes to protect our health.
- Improving indoor air quality with products that can filter very small particles, kill germs, and control humidity. This includes products such as high-efficiency filter systems, air purification systems, humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
As always, we encourage our customers to explore air quality products that can help keep their home healthier - we are currently providing $100 off the installation of these items.
Our top priority is your health and safety and we will continue to be here to assist you. We also ask that if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19, and you have recently had service, to please call us so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.
Frasier’s Plumbing & Heating, Inc.