Preventing Frozen Pipes
Are you worried that your pipes might freeze with this bitter cold?
One of our Master Plumbers, took WSAW’s Emily Davies along on a frozen home call right before the New Year. A home up in Pelican Lake was without heat because the batteries in the thermostat had died – leaving the home below freezing and with frozen pipes and toilets.
*video removed by WSAW
If you are worried that your home may freeze up, follow the City of Rhinelander’s advice and keep a pencil-sized (no smaller) stream of water running at night and when you are away. As always, we recommend that you check your thermostat batteries before leaving town and get your home on our affordable Annual Service Plan. You can also learn some more tips to keep your home from freezing up from our article on the subject a few years ago.
Contact Frasier's Today
- More than 100 years of industry experience
- Family-owned and operated business
- Commitment to the community
- Friendly and professional technicians, plumbers, and electricians
- Highly-trained and experienced team
- Award-winning service
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed