back to blog
Frasier’s Team Introduces Rhinelander Kids to a Career in the Trades
This Morning, a Few Members of the Frasier’s Team Volunteered for Our Annual Visit to Rhinelander Central School’s “careers on Wheels Day”!
We got to talk with students about what a career in the trades is like – and why every kid should consider work in the trades! A few hundred children came through to talk with and ask questions of Kyle and Brad over the course of the morning.
Topics ranged from:
- What being an HVAC Technician means.
- What “HVAC” means. 🙂
- What the different tools in Brad’s heating and cooling truck are for. (We keep our trucks fully equipped, so there was a LOT to talk about!)
- Why Northwoods families should check the quality of the air in their homes. (asthma, allergies, migraines, etc)
- Why we have a duck on our trucks. (Our plumbing heritage and friendly service!)
Our hope, in helping with events like this, is to spread awareness about the value of a career in the trades for the next generation. Many Northwoods communities have higher-than-average unemployment rates (Rhinelander’s is 8.9%). Yet, many skilled trades companies like ours have a difficult time finding qualified employees.
It’s a big part of why we started the Northwoods skilled students initiative.
We've Got You Covered, Neighbor! Contact Frasier's Today for Help
Contact Frasier's Today
Why Choose Frasier's Plumbing and Heating, Inc. 5 Generations Proudly Serving Northern Wisconsin for Over 100 Years
- More than 100 years of industry experience
- Family-owned and operated business
- Commitment to the community
- Friendly and professional technicians, plumbers, and electricians
- Highly-trained and experienced team
- Award-winning service
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed