Frasier’s Team Introduces Rhinelander Kids to a Career in the Trades
This Morning, a Few Members of the Frasier’s Team Volunteered for Our Annual Visit to Rhinelander Central School’s “careers on Wheels Day”!
We got to talk with students about what a career in the trades is like – and why every kid should consider work in the trades! A few hundred children came through to talk with and ask questions of Kyle and Brad over the course of the morning.
Topics ranged from:
- What being an HVAC Technician means.
- What “HVAC” means. 🙂
- What the different tools in Brad’s heating and cooling truck are for. (We keep our trucks fully equipped, so there was a LOT to talk about!)
- Why Northwoods families should check the quality of the air in their homes. (asthma, allergies, migraines, etc)
- Why we have a duck on our trucks. (Our plumbing heritage and friendly service!)
Our hope, in helping with events like this, is to spread awareness about the value of a career in the trades for the next generation. Many Northwoods communities have higher-than-average unemployment rates (Rhinelander’s is 8.9%). Yet, many skilled trades companies like ours have a difficult time finding qualified employees.
It’s a big part of why we started the Northwoods skilled students initiative.
Contact Frasier's Today
- More than 100 years of industry experience
- Family-owned and operated business
- Commitment to the community
- Friendly and professional technicians, plumbers, and electricians
- Highly-trained and experienced team
- Award-winning service
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed