Comprehensive Tankless Water Heater Services
Serving Rhinelander & Most of the Oneida, Vilas, Lincoln, Marathon, Langlade, & Forest Counties
At Frasier's Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we know that tankless water heaters are a great solution for many homeowners. Tankless water heaters are great options for energy-efficient homes, especially small homes or cottages. They only heat water when it’s needed, saving you money. They are also great if you want to save space. Because of their small size, when compared with traditional tank water heaters, our highly skilled Rhinelander-based plumbers can install tankless water heaters just about anywhere in or near your home. Our team of Rhinelander water heater repair technicians can help you select the best tankless water heating system for your home and budget. We service clients throughout most of the Oneida, Vilas, Lincoln, Marathon, Langlade, and Forest Counties.
Should My Tankless Water Heater Stay on If the Water Is Off?
We get this question quite often and in certain uncommon circumstances, you could get a buildup and have a dangerous amount of pressure if your relief valve were to fail. So, please turn off your tankless water heater when your turn off your water main. But, if you do need to turn off your tankless water heater here is how:
- Locate your circuit breaker electrical panel box
- Once you have found your circuit breaker, simply turn off the breaker that is supplying power to your tankless water heater
Interested in tankless water heater installation in Rhinelander or throughout the Northwoods? Give us a call at (715) 227-3223 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today!
Save Money With Our Energy-Efficient Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are energy efficient alternatives to the traditional water-storing heaters. They save money by only heating the water as you demand it instead of keeping it in a tank and constantly reheating it. Turn on the faucet and the water is heated instantly for you! Because the heating elements are not constantly running, these systems tend to require less maintenance as well.
With a tankless water heater, you no longer have to wait for the water to be heated in the tank or worry about your hot water supply running out. A tankless water heater only heats the water as you require it, meaning you have a never-ending supply of hot water any time of the day or night. No more running out of hot water when family comes to town!
Trust Our Team with All Your Tankless Water Heater Needs
- Fast, Same-Day Service: We can be with you quickly and perform any necessary repairs or maintenance checks should your tankless system ever require it. We're here to help, and our emergency plumbing services are available 24/7 for our Service Partner Plan members. Whether you live in Rhinelander, Eagle River, Merrill, or anywhere in between, we can get your tankless water heating system back up and running in no time.
- Excellent Warranties: Because we install and repair all leading tankless water heaters, your technician can provide you with the best manufacturer’s warranties.
- Expert Installation: Our highly skilled and trained plumbing technicians can help you choose the best system for your budget and will ensure that it is installed properly the first time. Your satisfaction in our work is always guaranteed.
If you need expert repair or new installation of a tankless water heater in Rhinelander or the surrounding areas, call (715) 227-3223 or book online today!
Honest Pricing on Every Job
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small
We Care About You
We Strive To Be The Best
Emergency Service Available