Around-the-Clock Emergency Heater Repair
Based in Rhinelander, Serving the Majority of the Oneida, Vilas, Lincoln, Marathon, Langlade, & Forest Counties
Have a problem with your heating system? During the cold, Northern Wisconsin winters, heater repairs often can’t wait. No matter the season, Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help you get your home’s heating system back up and running with around-the-clock emergency heater repairs in Rhinelander and throughout the surrounding areas. We understand how important it is that you and your family stay comfortable and safe, which is why we’re always available when you need us most. Plus, our Service Partner Plan members have access to heater repair services 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays.
Get in touch with us now at (715) 227-3223 to request fast, reliable emergency heater repairs! Our service area includes a wide range of locations in the Northwoods.
Signs You Need Heater Repairs
If your furnace, heat pump, or boiler stops producing heat altogether, you know it’s time to call our professional Rhinelander heater repair technicians. Other issues, however, can be harder to spot. How do you know when it’s really an emergency? There are a few telltale signs that you need heater repairs, fast.
Keep an eye out for the following:
- The burner flame is yellow, not blue. This could be a sign that your heater is producing carbon monoxide, a potentially deadly gas.
- Your heater is making strange rattling, banging, or squealing noises. This could indicate a problem with the motor bearings, blower assembly, or other issues that need to addressed right away.
- The system keeps “short cycling” (turning on and off for relatively short periods). This is often caused by overheating.
- There is little to no air flow. Airflow issues are often caused by dirty or blocked ducts or filters that need cleaning. This can cause your heater to work harder than it should and leave you in the cold.
- Your heater is only blowing cool air. This usually means that the burners are clogged, but you might also have a problem with your air ducts.
No matter the issue at hand, our highly trained heating technicians can diagnose your heater and quickly carry out the necessary repairs. We always arrive quickly and we stand behind our work with extensive warranties. We understand that a heater emergency can be stressful—that’s why we work hard to provide you with prompt, professional heater repair and top-quality workmanship you can trust to last.
Call us at (715) 227-3223 or contact us online now for fast service from our Rhinelander-based emergency heating repair technicians!
Honest Pricing on Every Job
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small
We Care About You
We Strive To Be The Best
Emergency Service Available