Rhinelander Heater Maintenance
Keeping Your Family Warm & Cozy All Winter Long
As a family-owned and operated business, Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling understands the importance of a comfortable home and family. That’s why our team is proud to offer the most reliable heating and cooling services possible. To ensure your loved ones stay warm and cozy through the winter months, turn to us for heater maintenance in Rhinelander.
We provide comprehensive inspection and tune-up services guaranteed to improve the performance of your heater and reduce the risk of a system breakdown. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, you can count on the skilled techs from Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to keep your heating equipment in top shape. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are Rhinelander's most trusted heater maintenance company!
To schedule your next maintenance appointment, please call (715) 227-3223.
What to Expect during Your Maintenance Appointment
At Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we are proud to offer the most thorough and reliable maintenance services in town. Each one of our technicians has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to service your heater.
During your maintenance appointment, your tech will:
- Run a full safety and performance test
- Test and calibrate the thermostat
- Replace dirty or clogged filters
- Clean dirty condenser coils
- Unclog drainage pans
- Measure refrigerant levels
- Lubricate motor components
- Tighten loose electrical connections
- Evaluate the condition of ductwork
Our thorough inspections and tune-ups enable us to identify and resolve any problem areas before they lead to a serious system breakdown. If we find anything wrong during our maintenance appointment, we are sure to explain your options to you before implementing the best possible repair.
How Often Should I Schedule Heater Maintenance?
In order to satisfy your manufacturer’s warranty and avoid a system breakdown, experts recommend scheduling annual heater maintenance. It is best to set your appointment for early fall to ensure your system is prepared to keep your family warm once temperatures really start to drop. However, if issues with your system crop up in between your regularly scheduled maintenance appointment, we recommend giving our team a call right away.
Call Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for a heater repair if:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- You are constantly adjusting your thermostat
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your home
- Your heater is making loud, unusual noises
- There are hot and cold spots throughout your home
- It takes forever to warm your home up
What Are the Benefits of Heater Maintenance?
Did you know that the leading cause of premature heater failure is a lack of proper maintenance? Your heater is a big investment and the last thing you want is for it to break down when you need it most. Routine maintenance can keep your system in top shape so that you don’t have to experience unnecessary breakdowns and repairs.
Key benefits of heater maintenance include:
- Improves system performance
- Maximizes energy efficiency
- Reduces the risk of repairs and breakdowns
- Improves indoor air quality
- Satisfies your manufacturer’s warranty
- Ensures your family is kept warm and cozy during colder seasons
- Keeps your energy bills low
- Reduces your energy consumption
- Extends the lifespan of your equipment
Best of all, routine heater maintenance provides you with peace of mind knowing your home and family will stay comfortable all winter long. Don’t skip out on heater maintenance—call Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today to schedule your next appointment.
Sign Up for Our Service Partner Program Today!
There are few things more important than maintaining a safe and comfortable home for your loved ones. To ensure your home is taken care of, Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has developed an excellent maintenance program: the Service Partner Program.
When you become a Service Partner member, you can enjoy a variety of perks, including:
- Annual tune-up services
- A 10% discount on materials and labor
- No emergency service fees
- 24/7 emergency services
- Priority scheduling
Never settle for subpar service. Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is so confident in our ability to take care of your home’s most essential appliances that we back each of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Honest Pricing on Every Job
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small
We Care About You
We Strive To Be The Best
Emergency Service Available