Switch & Outlet Repair in Rhinelander
We Get the Job Done Right Every Time!
Your switches and outlets are critical components of your electrical system. When they aren’t working properly, running your electrical appliances can be difficult or even impossible. Luckily, Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to help. Our electrical service experts offer professional outlet and switch repair in Rhinelander. When you call on us, we will perform a thorough inspection of your system, determine the exact cause of the problem, and implement a fast, safe repair to get your outlets and switches back up and running properly in no time.
Our team is familiar with and can easily repair all types of outlets and switches, including, but not limited to:
- GFCI outlets
- 3- and 4-way switches
- Smart outlets
- AFCI outlets
- Dimmer switches
- 120 volt outlets
- Double-pole switches
- USB outlets
- Smart switches
- Outdoor outlets
- Toggle switches
- Window AC outlets
- Wi-Fi switches
- Push-button switches
- 250 volt outlets
- Single-pole switches
Signs You Need Outlet Repair
A malfunctioning outlet can lead to electrocution, electrical shocks, fires, and damaged appliances. That makes it incredibly important to bring in an electrician as soon as you notice that something is wrong with your outlets.
Signs that you need outlet repair include:
- Your appliances aren’t running at full power
- Your outlet feels hot
- Your circuit breaker trips whenever you plug appliances into your outlet
- You see sparks when you plug appliances into your outlet
- Your outlets are charred or discolored
- Your outlet isn’t working at all
- Your outlet is cracked or chipped
- Your plugs are loose and fall out of your outlet easily
- Your devices flicker on and off when they are plugged in
Whatever the problem may be, our electricians have a solution. Using high-quality tools and advanced technology, we can handle any repair, including code corrections, rewiring, receptacle replacement, and more.
Signs You Need Switch Repair
Typically, it is quite obvious when you need switch repair, such as when your switch doesn’t work at all, but some signs are less obvious. It is a good idea to become familiar with some of the less obvious signs that your switches need to be repaired, so you can bring in an electrician before the problem worsens and causes damage.
Signs that you need to schedule switch repair in Rhinelander include:
- There is a slight delay from the time you flip/adjust the switch to when the light actually comes on
- You experience tiny shocks or jolts of energy when you use your switch
- Your light switch makes buzzing, sizzling, popping, or other strange sounds
- Your switch cover is burnt or hot to the touch
- Your switch cover is damaged, exposing wiring in your wall
No matter how big or small the problem may be, you can count on our electrical service experts for a fast, effective repair.
Why Hire an Electrician for Switch & Outlet Repair?
Tempted to handle your electrical repairs on your own? We would advise against it. Electrical work is very serious business and can quickly become dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Some of the key benefits of hiring a qualified electrician include:
- Saves you time, money, and stress
- Reduces safety hazards
- Protects your home against damage
- Ensures repairs are handled effectively
Schedule Service Today!
At Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, our electricians are backed by over a century of service experience, which means we know a thing or two about electrical work. We are fully informed of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and can ensure your entire electrical system is safe, functional, and up to date.
When your outlets and switches aren’t working properly, we are here to fix them. To ensure your home and family are protected, we complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Call (715) 227-3223 to schedule switch or outlet repair in Rhinelander. We look forward to serving you!