Light Fixture Repair & Installation in Rhinelander
Keeping Your Home Bright & Your Family Comfortable Since 1918
The light fixtures in your home can have a significant impact on the atmosphere, functionality, and comfort of your home. If they are outdated or malfunctioning, it’s time to call Frasier's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. Our electrical service experts offer professional light fixture repair and installation in Rhinelander. As a leader in the electrical industry, we have access to all of the best and brightest light fixtures on the market and can find the perfect style for each area of your home. Whether you are in need of a minor repair or a major lighting fixture overhaul, our team has got you covered!
Signs You Need Light Fixture Repair
Light fixtures are designed to last an incredibly long time, but that doesn’t mean they won’t require the occasional repair.
If you notice any of the following problems, reach out to our Rhinelander light fixture repair professionals:
- The light bulb isn’t lighting up at all
- The light bulb is flickering
- The light fixture turns on and off on its own
- There are water stains around the light fixture
Whatever problem you may be experiencing, our team has a solution. We offer fast, reliable repairs to get your fixtures back up and running in no time.
Types of Light Fixtures
If you are considering installing new light fixtures, you have a lot of great options to choose from. These days, light fixtures are available in a ton of great styles, sizes, and colors, so we guarantee we can help you find some that perfectly match your design goals.
Some of the most common light fixtures include:
- Pendant: Pendant light fixtures are suspended from the ceiling on a cable, cord, or wire. These fixtures provide ambient or task lighting in a downward direction and bring a lot of character to a space.
- Architectural: Architectural light fixtures are ambient fixtures that are integrated into the architecture of the room. They can be installed in coves, above windows, near the ceiling, closer to walls, on a shelf, or anywhere else in a space to provide softer, more indirect light.
- Recessed: Recessed lighting is installed above the ceiling in such a way that the light bulb and fixture are flush with the ceiling.
- Track: In a track fixture, lights are attached to tracks that are either mounted to or hung off of ceilings. This type of fixture provides accent or task lighting, depending on your preference.
- Wall sconce: Wall sconces are very decorative fixtures that are often installed at eye level. They provide either task or ambient lighting and are often not powerful enough to light up a full room.
- Undercabinet: Just as their name indicates, undercabinet lighting fixtures are installed under cabinets to provide task lighting in a kitchen.
- Chandelier: Chandeliers are suspended from the ceiling and are often the main focal point in a room. They provide ambient lighting in an upward direction.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Light Fixtures
Your home is your oasis, so there is no reason why you should have to put up with boring, outdated, inefficient, unattractive light fixtures. In addition to changing the entire look and feel of any given room to match your style and design goals, new light fixtures offer several benefits.
Some of the key benefits of upgrading your light fixtures include:
- Newer fixtures are far more energy efficient
- New fixtures come in hundreds of different styles, shapes, colors, and sizes
- New fixtures are designed to remedy safety hazards associated with outdated fixtures
Schedule Service Today!
When you want the job done right, turn to Frasier's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. Since opening our doors in 1918, our team has been committed to upholding the highest standards in service and results. We take great pride in serving the members of our community by providing them with the safe, reliable, affordable electrical services they deserve. Our electricians are fully licensed and certified, and are equipped with the high-quality tools and technologies necessary to deliver exceptional service, every time!
Our team completes every service with your best interests in mind. Turn to us for light fixture repair and installation in Rhinelander and enjoy a brighter, more comfortable home!