Electrical Panel Upgrades & Repairs in Rhinelander
Electrical Problems? We’ve Got You Covered!
Your home’s electrical system is critical to the smooth, safe functioning of your home. When it breaks or malfunctions, you need fast, dependable service. At Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we take your safety very seriously. As a fifth generation, family owned company, we understand just how important it is that you have a team of electricians you can truly trust to take care of your home. We are backed by over 100 years of exceptional service and guarantee that we can resolve any problem with your electrical panel. Our team offers careful electrical panel upgrades and repairs in Rhinelander.
Common Electrical Panel Repairs
If your electrical panel is making unusual sounds, your lights are flickering, or your fuses short out, its time to bring in an electrical services expert. Problems with your system need to be repaired as soon as possible before your malfunctioning panel causes damage to your home or fully breaks down.
Some of the most common electrical panel repairs include:
- Replacing the fuse box with a breaker panel
- Installing additional circuits
- Replacing the circuit breaker
- Rewiring the electrical panel
- Replacing the bus bar
- Relocating the electrical panel to a safer location
No matter the problem at hand, you can count on our Rhinelander electrical panel repair experts to deliver a lasting solution. Backed by over a century of experience and equipped with the highest-quality tools and technology, you can count on our electricians to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Signs You Need an Electrical Panel Upgrade
An aging, malfunctioning electrical panel poses a serious threat of injury, property damage, and even death. That means it is incredibly important to recognize the signs that your system is on its way out the door, so you can bring in an electrician right away.
Signs that you need an electrical panel upgrade include:
- Electrical shocks: If you experience electrical shocks when plugging or unplugging appliances, turning the lights on or off, or even from just touching a plugged-in appliance, you need to bring in an electrician before the problem worsens.
- Burnt outlets or switches: Outlets or switches that are hot to the touch, appear to be burnt, or emitting smoking are a sure sign that your electrical panel is struggling to function properly.
- Power strips and extension cords: Ideally, your family should not have to rely on a ton of extension cords and power strips to run your appliances. This can seriously increase the risk of fire in your home.
- Malfunctioning lights: If you’ve replaced your lightbulbs and your lights are still dim, flickering, or buzzing, you might have an electrical panel problem.
- Tripped breakers: If your circuit breakers trip every time too many appliances are running at once, your panel is no longer up to the task of powering your home.
While it may seem easier to dismiss your electrical panel problems as a nuisance, it is incredibly important that you do not ignore them. If your system is showing signs that it is no longer capable of safely distributing electricity through your home, turn to our Rhinelander electrical panel upgrade specialists. We will perform a thorough inspection of your system, assess its condition, and explain your options to you before implementing the best possible solution.
Why Choose Frasier’s?
Customers choose Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling time and time again because we truly care about your safety, comfort, and well-being. Your family matters a great deal to us, which is why you will never catch us cutting corners or settling for work that is “good enough.” When you turn to us for electrical panel upgrades or repairs in Rhinelander, you can expect nothing but the best possible service from start to finish.
And, because we understand how dangerous electrical panel problems can be, our team is on call 24/7 to ensure you get the service you need when you need it most.
Give us a call at (715) 227-3223 to make an appointment today.