When it’s cold outside, you shouldn’t live in fear of your furnace failing. When it’s hot and humid, you shouldn’t fear your air conditioner quitting. When you have guests over, you shouldn’t worry about running out of hot water. That’s why we developed the Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical Service Partner Plan.
The best way to protect your home and budget from unexpected equipment failure is with an annual preventative maintenance plan. Every piece of plumbing, heating, and cooling equipment in your home is a serious investment, meant to last for years. However, just like a vehicle or a computer, without regular inspections or maintenance, that brand new system will not operate at its full potential; inefficiency will plague your home utility bills and you may find yourself without heat, cool air, or hot water when you need it most.
If you’re interested in getting the most out of your home’s heating, air conditioning, plumbing systems, and electrical consider becoming a Service Partner Plan Member today. Based in Rhinelander, we serve customers throughout the region, including most of the Oneida, Vilas, Lincoln, Marathon, Langlade, and Forest Counties.
Call (715) 227-3223 or contact us here to learn more and start enjoying peace of mind today.
For a low annual rate, here a few of the great features you can expect from being a Service Partner Plan Member:
- Annual tune-up of the piece of equipment that you chose for your plan, including but not limited to water heaters, furnaces, water conditioners, air conditioning units, inside/outside plumbing, air purifiers, etc.
- 10% discount on materials and labor
- No emergency service fees—you will only pay the regular service call charge after hours
- Trusted professionals in your home
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed—if you are not fully satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right
- Transferable—your Service Partner Plan can either be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you are selling, your choice!
- Never worry about your home comfort systems again
Great Work- Larry K.
Great Work- Brandon S.
Quality Service- Elisabeth M.
I Would Definitely Recommend- Susan M.
Great Work!- Ed M.