Meet Our Team
Learn About the Experts at Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Since we opened our doors in 1918, our company has stayed much the same. Although we have studied new technology and incorporated advanced equipment and procedures into our business, our service remains constant. Our company is still family owned as it was when we opened our doors. Following suit, our team members live in this legacy and operate using the passed-down knowledge of the generations of employees from before. As home service professionals, we are committed to getting the job done right.
If you would like to find out more about our team, or you're interested in scheduling a service in Rhinelander or nearby, call us today at (715) 227-3223.
Meet Our HVAC Technicians, Plumbers & Staff
We're committed to always doing the right thing, providing our clients with quality, personal service. Whether you are dealing with someone in our office or on the field, you will always be treated with respect and care. We truly care about our customers and we're here to help in your time of need, serving customers throughout the majority of the Oneida, Vilas, Lincoln, Marathon, Langlade, and Forest counties.
Click a name below to learn a little more about our team members:
- Kyle Leighton – Operations Manager
- Carrie Jane Danner-Vozka – Accounting Manager
- Kyle Loreth - Comfort Advisor
- Annette Wolosyzn - Customer Care
- Haley Kempken – Customer Care/ Call Center Manager
- Kathleen Jones – Customer Care
- Marlene Rudolph - Customer Care
- Megan Portenier - Customer Care
- Emil Popko - HVAC Technician
- Adam Jaeger- HVAC Install Technician
- Heath Hampton - Warehouse Manager
- Zach Hastreiter - HVAC Install Technician
- Dan Arnott – HVAC Install Technician
- Gene Ziegler – Service Manager
- Shawn Irwin – HVAC Technician
- Joe Kimball - HVAC Technician
- Adam Ably – Plumber
- Shelby Lewis - Bookkeeper/Membership Manager
- Bruce Frasier - Inside Sales Rep
- Ethan Tienor - Youth Apprentice
- Joanna Frasier - Owner
- Phil Frasier - Owner
Would You Like to Join Our Award-Winning Team?
At Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we are frequently looking for professional office staff and qualified technicians to join our team. We're even willing to train technicians if you have a great sense of teamwork and work ethic. Check our employment page for more information or to see our job openings.
To request more information or to learn about our experienced team, call us at (715) 227-3223.
Honest Pricing on Every Job
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small
We Care About You
We Strive To Be The Best
Emergency Service Available