About Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Celebrating Over a Century of Expert Service
For more than a century, Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been providing local homeowners with outstanding plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning services. Based in Rhinelander, we proudly serve most of the Oneida, Vilas, Lincoln, Marathon, Langlade, and Forest Counties. We are a family owned and operated business with strong roots in the communities in which we live and work… just like you. Whether you need fast furnace repairs, a new air conditioner installation, or you’ve got a plumbing emergency, we are here to help! Our friendly, professional team has the experience, certifications, and skill to tackle just about any home comfort issue you’ve got.
Click below to check out our recent feature in On Wisconsin Northwoods!
Give us a call at (715) 227-3223 or contact us online to find out how we can help you with all your heating, cooling, and plumbing needs!
What Makes Us Different?
When your name is on the door, you have an added responsibility to act with honor, integrity, and professionalism at all times. Have we succeeded? Just ask the folks we serve today, their parents before them, and their parents before them! In fact, 8 out of 10 homes in the Rhinelander area have a Frasier’s service record sticker on their furnace or water heater. That kind of trust isn’t bought—it’s built.
Here are a few things that are deeply part of who we are:
- We hire the nicest people. You deserve to be treated well by your plumbing and heating company. From the moment you call to the wave goodbye from our service technicians, you will be treated with kindness, respect, and integrity. Check out the team here: Our Team.
- We train our team to be the best they possibly can be in their field of expertise, whether a licensed Master Plumber, an HVAC technician, or a Customer Care Hero. Many of our team members have educations equivalent to a doctorate or master’s degree—but in plumbing and heating—and they never stop advancing their education.
- We are prepared to handle any home plumbing or heating crisis in Northern Wisconsin, and we take that responsibility seriously. We regularly role-play issues clients may have and how to help so that we are ready, kind of like a crew of firefighters. That way, it’s all second nature when we receive a call at 1 AM from someone whose basement is flooding in the dead of winter or when the air coming out of the ducts isn’t cool or hot enough and “smells funny.”
- We want you to be comfortable, all the time. Are you concerned about the safety of your home’s air or water? Are you trying to cut back on utility costs? Do you want to do your part to save the environment by keeping your home as green as possible? Would you like to be able to control your home or second home’s systems from your device or car? We are highly trained and certified to test and diagnose issues in plain English with you, and we will provide you with a list of solutions for whatever those issues may be.
- We want you and your family to be safe in your own home. Whether it’s a regular day of the week or Christmas Day with a couple hundred of your in-laws over, we are ready, able, and glad to help with any and all plumbing, heating, and air conditioning issues. We can install smart carbon monoxide detectors and thermostats to keep you and yours safe and comfortable any day of the year. We can also set up flood detection and protection or do a quick free camera inspection of the main drain running from your home before your family comes over for Thanksgiving.
So, whether you’re new to the area or a member of a family with long-established ties, Frasier’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to provide the service you need: 365 days of the year.
Our Achievements & Certifications
When we started as a small plumbing shop in Rhinelander back in 1918, there were no awards for service, marketing, and definitely not for growth. What mattered is what your neighbor thought about the character of your company, the work you did, and your team as individuals. This mentality has stuck with us through the years: through the Great Depression, the post-war recessions of the 1940s-50s, the Oil Recession of the 1970s (when it was increasingly expensive for people to heat their homes), and even the most recent recession when so many businesses in our community were forced to close from the temporary drop in tourism.
Yes, we have won some awards and we believe our team continues to achieve some great things, but what we are most proud of is our relationship with this great community. And, what we most care about is what you think of us—not organizations or business boards.
But, for those of you who do not know us, here are some achievements, awards, and certifications from the last 96 years or so:
- Licensed by the state of Wisconsin since 1918
- A+ Better Business Bureau Accreditation since 2002
- Technicians certified by North American Technicians Excellence (NATE) since 2003
- Technicians certified by National Comfort Institute (NCI) since 2003
- Contracting Business Magazine “Outstanding Project of the Year” Award, 2004
- Ranked #1 Nationwide for Customer Satisfaction by the Nexstar Network, 2008
- Nest-certified contractor since 2012
The real award that we want is your trust, so thank you for the opportunity to earn that.
If you need heating, air conditioning, or plumbing in Rhinelander or throughout Oneida, Vilas, Lincoln, Marathon, Langlade, & Forest County, contact us at (715) 227-3223
Honest Pricing on Every Job
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small
We Care About You
We Strive To Be The Best
Emergency Service Available